We are here to care for your entire family during Covid-19 and beyond.
Our procedures have been modified to keep everyone safe during this uncertain time.
1. Curbside services for drop off and pick up of Medical care, Playcare, Staycare, and Grooming appointments.
- When you arrive, please call or TEXT our guest services team at (850) 274-5710 so a member can meet you “curbside”.
- Please stay inside your vehicle until your pet is secured
2. Telemedicine/Phone calls and Observation Window
- We will spend more time talking by phone; and video conference calls are readily available. Ask for a Zoom tablet if you do not have a smart phone, and one will be brought out for your use. Alternatively, you can watch inkling appointments from our observation window.
- When you drop off, be sure we have your preferred phone number. We can call you or start a video call right from the exam room.
3. What we are doing to keep your entire family safe.
- We all wear Personal Protective Equipment.
- Our hands are sanitized before and after we handle pets.
- Antibacterial/Antiviral mouse is applied to pet’s fur before they are returned to you.
- Our leashes are sanitized
- Cat carriers are sprayed with sanitizer and wiped down before they are returned to you.
- We are not accepting pet’s personal belongings (owner’s leashes and collars), to minimize contact with surfaces that could transmit the virus.
- All special food and meds are deposited into sealed ziplock bags during curbside drop-off.
- We have plenty of comfy bedding for pets in our care
- Our cleaning system is unique to our facility. We spray a broad-spectrum disinfectant on all surfaces multiple times daily. This is rinsed then sucked into closed pipes within our walls and emptied directly into the sewer. No bacteria or viruses are ever put into the air and are effectively eliminated from our inside environment.
- New REME-HALO air disinfection units have been installed within air ducts to kill 99% of airborne viruses, bacteria, and mold throughout the building. (Learn more at www.rgf.com)
- All this had been designed to provide optimum protection for your pets and our team.
Please let us know if you or anyone in your family is sick, has been sick or has had contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19. We will still care for your pet; we just need to take extra precautions.
- We have Playcare available Monday thru Saturday
- We can transport your pet to and from your home for all services, including medical care
- We do HOUSE CALLS
- Our facilities are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected multiple times per day
Curbside Drop-Off/Pick-Up Procedures For Playcare & Staycare
To better protect the health of your family, we will be implementing a temporary change to the drop off and pick-up procedures for Playcare and Staycare guests. For the time being, we prefer to have a card on file or Playcare Package to reduce the need to share things like credit cards, pens, and other items that may go between your home and ours. Even though we are frequently disinfecting all hard surfaces throughout the day, we want to keep everyone as protected as possible.
Step One: If you are able, please call or text our Guest Services Team five minutes prior to your drop-off and pick-up time so that we can meet you “Curbside.” If you are bringing any food or medications with you, please mention it at this time so that we can bring out ziplock bags to place your items in.
Step Two: When you arrive, one of our team members will be outside to walk your pet inside using our slip leashes. Please remove your pet’s leash, harness, collar, or other “jewelry” to keep in your car. We will provide lots of comfy blankets, bedding, and sanitized toys for their stay. If you bring their special food or snacks, please pour it into one of our labeled ziplock bags and take your containers home with you.
Step Three: When you arrive to pick-up your pet, we will be applying an antibacterial mousse to their fur in “high touch” areas to lower any chance of the spread of any illness before we return your fur baby to you.